Montrose, CO Movers
Exodus Moving & Storage is your best choice in Montrose. We win awards because our expert moving services are only topped by our dedication, professional customer care, and attention to detail. If you want your move to be efficient, trust Exodus.
Our Montrose, CO Moving Services
We’re a full-service moving company that offers a wide array of moving services. From storage solutions to specialty moves, we’re there for you no matter the circumstances. Our offerings include:
- Local move, long distance move, international move? No problem! We provide moving services perfect for moves of any size to any destination.
- Pick the packing services you need. Our expertly trained crew can handle all of your packing and unpacking, or just a few delicate items, to make your move simple with the assurance your valuable items will arrive safely.
- Have a piano? No problem! Have valuable antiques? We’re here for you. Our professional moving crew is trained to handle specialty moves. Last-minute move? We’re here for you!
- Security is the top priority always, which is why our warehouses have 24/7 surveillance. They are also temperature-controlled so you don’t have to worry about damage to art, electronics, and antiques.
We tailor our services to meet your requirements. With Exodus, you get everything that will help your move, and you never have to pay for services you don’t want or need. Our services are flexible to perfectly match your Montrose, CO move.
Things to Check Out in Montrose, CO
Moving is exciting! You’ll be living in a new place with new sights and activities. The slogan in Monstrose is “Stay here. Play everywhere.” It’s also known as the “Hub of Western Colorado” because of its huge array of both outdoor and indoor activities. Here are just a few:
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is the crown jewel of Montrose attractions. It combines spectacular views with a menu of activities that range from hiking to rock
- Montrose Center for the Arts has a mission to engage citizens, artists, and art enthusiasts by showcasing and nurturing the arts. They have events and even offer art classes.
- Community Recreation Center: This huge (82,000 square foot) is the newest and largest on the Western slope of Colorado. From a pool to a fitness center to climbing boulders to a child watch room, it’s a great place to have fun, get fit, and unwind in the hot weather wellness pool.
This list only includes a few of the wonderful things about living in Montrose, and should put you on the right path to discovering more.
Get Your Montrose, CO Moving Estimate
Exodus is your family-owned and operated moving partner. We’re fully licensed (CO PUC #HHG-00071), and fully insured (General Liability and Workers’ Comp). Our skilled staff and award-winning customer service give you total peace-of-mind. After all, we’re a BBB Torch Awards of Ethics Winner for 2021, and are top choice among readers of NoCo Magazine.
Get your free estimate for your Montrose, CO move by simply filling out our online form. For any questions or to learn more, give us a call at (800) 549-1488.