Looking for a moving company in Northern Colorado, Denver, or beyond to take you across state lines? There’s no better option for long-distance movers than Exodus Moving & Storage.
There’s a reason we have been trusted by so many since our start in 1996. As an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving, we have access to roughly 450 agents coast-to-coast. This allows us to give you a consistently high-quality move throughout the entire long-distance moving process. Leave it to Exodus, the Trusted Colorado Moving Company.
Long-Distance Moving Services from Exodus
Moving to an entire other state is a big move. There is a lot of trust that you have to put into a moving company to handle such a big event. That’s where Exodus comes in.
We offer a wide range of moving services that are built with one goal in mind: Turning your complex move simple. To do this, we offer the following services:
- Make the complicated long-distance moving process simpler by leaving the packing and unpacking to the professionals with our packing and unpacking services.
- We will disassemble and reassemble large and cumbersome items to make moving easy and ensure no damage occurs to your belongings.
- Warehouse storage with temperature control, pest control, and 24/7 surveillance. We offer a more streamlined storage option that may be the best choice for you with our No Unloading Moving Van Storage.
- Our crew is professionally and expertly trained to handle every type of move. That includes handling what are considered “specialty moves”. This means we are able to handle complicated and difficult items such as piano moving and antique moving.
The best part is that these services are designed to be tailored to what you need. Whether you need everything we offer or just certain services, you pay for exactly what you need and have the option to add more services if things come up.
What to Look For in a Long-Distance Moving Company
You need to ensure that you are choosing the right long-distance movers. Don’t be worried that your items could be in the wrong hands. Instead, utilize this list of what to look for when choosing long-distance movers:
- License and Insurance: You should only ever consider moving with a moving company that prominently displays their license numbers in the footer of the website. Make certain they have these licenses as well as necessary insurance info.
- Interstate Van Line Agent: By going with a moving company that is an agent of an interstate van line, such as Wheaton World Wide Moving, you can feel confident that, no matter where you are going in the United States, you will move with consistently top-quality, from our over 450 interstate agents.
- Great Customer Service: If a moving company doesn’t give you the time of day, you shouldn’t give them the time of day. Be sure to ask plenty of questions and take note of how quickly they get back to you and how well they answer you.
Using these tips, you’ll be able to make a truly educated decision on what moving company you choose. Feel confident by weighing the options.
Get Your Free Estimate from Exodus Moving
We are proud to be an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving. Our top-quality, trustworthy service is highlighted by being named the BBB 2020 “Torch Awards for Ethics” winner. You’ll feel confident with Exodus as we are both fully licensed (CO PUC: HHG-00071) and fully insured (General Liability and Workman’s Comp). Choose Exodus for a guaranteed successful relocation across state lines.
To make your decision process easy and allow you to get multiple estimates, and feel confident about your choice in long-distance movers, we offer our in-home estimates completely free. To request yours, fill out our online form.
Giving us a call at (800) 549-1488 will allow you to ask any questions that you may have and give you an opportunity to learn more about how our long-distance moving services may help you.