If you’re looking for a professional moving company to handle your office move, look towards Exodus Moving & Storage. We handle office moves in Northern Colorado, Denver, and beyond. Our services are built on our experience.
Through this, we are able to offer you top-quality moves with professional customer care. You can see for yourself by checking out our highly-rated online reviews.
Our Office Moving Services
The best way to handle the complexity of an office move is to utilize a full-service moving company, like Exodus. We offer a wide range of services that are built with the intention of making office moving simple and noninvasive.
Our office moving offerings include:
- We can handle your move in your off-hours. Whether that means in the evenings or during the weekend, your workflow won’t be affected.
- Whether you are moving within your office building, across town, or across state lines, Exodus can handle it.
- Secure packing of all of your items along with efficient unpacking in your new office, whether that is in the same building or in a new building.
- Warehouse storage that has temperature control, necessary for wood furniture, electronics, and artwork.
These services can be tailored to match your move. Whether you need packing and unpacking or storage or not, or even just for a few items, you can get exactly what you need with Exodus without having to pay for what you don’t need.
Tips for Choosing your Office Movers
Many businesses have leases that are multiple years long, so it’s understandable that office moves are rare. Being unfamiliar with office moves can raise a lot of questions, especially when it comes to choosing a moving company. To help you make your choice, we put together a list of the top things to look for when choosing office movers:
- Licenses and Insurance: For a moving company that you can trust, make sure that they have all of the licensing necessary. For in-state moves, look for the CO POC number at the bottom of your potential moving company’s website. For out-of-state moves, look for the USDOT number. You can put that USDOT number in the Federal Movers Database to find important insurance info.
- Certifications and Awards: Whether it’s being a BBB Torch Awards for Ethics winner or a certified ProMover by the ATA: Moving & Storage Conference, it’s smart to listen to who the experts believe is the best.
- Experience: Avoid movers that don’t have much experience. A moving company that has been moving for decades is one that you can feel confident in.
When doing research, it’s all about finding out which moving company has earned your trust. With these tips, you’ll be able to do your proper research and find the best moving company for what you need.
Get Your Office Moving Quote from Exodus
Exodus Moving & Storage is your best option for office moving as a moving company that is fully licensed (CO PUC #HHG-00071), fully insured (General Liability/Workers Comp), and was named the Colorado Association of Realtors Preferred Movers. Get everything you need and more from Exodus Moving & Storage.
We are happy to help you with any questions you have. Reach out to us at (800) 549-1488 to get in touch with a friendly Exodus Moving & Storage representative.
With Exodus, you can get a free office moving estimate. To request yours, fill out our quick and simple online form.