Fine Art Shipping
There are plenty of reasons to partner with Exodus Moving & Storage for your fine art shipping. Part of that is our wide range of services. These include:
- Local and Long-Distance Shipping
- Home and Office Shipping
- Secure Packing and Crating
- Warehouse Storage with Temperature Control
Here are just a few of the things that set Exodus apart as the best option for fine art shipping:
- Experienced Since 1996
- Colorado Association of Realtors Preferred Movers
- 2020 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics Winner
- Family-Owned and Operated
Have questions about what we offer? Want to learn more about our services? Give us a call at (800) 549-1488. To request your free estimate, fill out our simple online form.
Looking for a fine art shipper that you can trust? Look no further than Exodus Moving & Storage. We are proud to serve Northern Colorado, Denver, and beyond with our expertly trained crew. Be sure to check out what our past customers say via our online reviews and see how we have helped so many.
Our Fine Art Shipping Services
We provide top quality fine art shipping starting with all of the services you need. These include:
- We are able to handle your fine art shipping no matter the distance, whether you are moving your pieces within Colorado or across state lines.
- Whether you are moving the art from your home or your office, Exodus is the best option for you.
- The key to successful fine art shipping is expert packing. Our professionally trained crew is able to handle this with the security of your art at the top of mind.
- If you need to store your fine art, there is no other option than warehouse storage from Exodus. We have temperature control which is necessary to prevent damage to your art.
We stress flexibility when it comes to these services. Our experience has shown the importance of allowing our services to be tailored to perfectly match your needs. With Exodus, you get exactly what you need, without what you don’t.
What to Look for in Fine Art Shippers
Finding the right fine art shippers is important, but difficult. To help narrow down your search, we put together these things to look for in your fine art shippers:
- Expert Packing: This is key to great fine art shipping. Take a look through online reviews to see if anyone has had an issue with having their items poorly packed.
- Awards/Certifications: A great way of seeing how a moving company works is to check out there certifications and awards. Some examples would be winning the BBB Torch Awards for Ethics or being ProMover certified by the ATA: Moving & Storage conference.
- Experience: Don’t leave your valuable art in just anyone’s hands. Find a mover that has decades of experience in the moving and storage industry.
By prioritizing these qualities, you will be able to quickly look past moving companies that don’t make the cut. Avoiding wasting time will help you spend more energy on finding the best partner.
Get Your Free Fine Art Shipping Estimate
You can feel confident with Exodus. You will have peace of mind throughout your entire fine art shipping experience knowing that we are fully licensed (CO PUC #HHG-00071) and fully insured (General Liability and Workers Comp).
Request your free estimate today! All you have to do is fill out our simple online form. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to a friendly Exodus Moving & Storage associate at (800) 549-1488.