Moving During Mercury Retrograde
When Mercury goes into retrograde, people tend to panic. If you follow astrology, Mercury being in retrograde tends to mean a lot of miscommunication, things going awry, and general confusion all around. So what do you do if you have to move while this crazy time is happening? Take a look at some of these tips from your Fort Collins movers.
- Make sure to schedule everything carefully and read all contracts and agreements twice or three times. During these times of year, things can get confusing and schedules tend to get mixed up.
- Try to avoid buying anything that’s really expensive right now. If you have to buy something big, make sure to double-check the details, just in case.
- Keep in mind that people are often confused during this time, and that can mean that things aren’t expressed clearly. Try not to take things out of context right now, and reflect on the things that are said – you’ll be glad you did.
- Now is a good time to wrap up any projects you started a while ago. The same goes for old relationships, so if you’re moving to Fort Collins from another area, make sure to spend time to say goodbye properly.
- See if you can make sense of something that has gone wrong, reflect on that thing, and try to figure out how you can make a situation better. Sometimes, being stuck in an odd situation is just the universe’s way of telling you to stop and reflect. You can always make the best out of a bad situation.
- Revisit the past and then get ready to move forward. The great thing about dealing with Mercury in retrograde is that it gives you the time to reflect while it’s happening, and then you will be ready to move full speed ahead when this time period is over. Prepare now and rush forth when it’s time.
Moving to Fort Collins
If you are moving to Fort Collins while Mercury is in retrograde, make sure to book with reputable Fort Collins movers. Now more than ever before, it’s really vital to make sure that the Fort Collins movers you book with have a professional team ready to work with you. Why? Because professional movers will make sure that your moving dates are properly scheduled, and that all those fine details have been ironed out.
At Exodus Moving and Storage, we’ve been moving people from all kinds of places for many years, so we make sure to cross our “t’s” and dot our “i’s.” We also confirm and reconfirm all of our moving appointments regularly, so you can be sure that everything you have planned on is in order. Of course, we invite you to call us to check on those plans at any time, and we’ll be more than happy to put your mind at ease. We also offer storage rental spaces in both Fort Collins and Denver, so ask us about those options if you have some items that you need to store.
Making the Most of Mercury
Many people often view Mercury being in retrograde as a negative thing, but you can really take advantage of this time too. Spend more time on yourself, try to avoid too many large decisions, and remember to forgive easily during this time when communication is off. It’s also a really good time of year to revisit old relationships. When things get back to normal, you’ll find that starting new relationships is easier than before.
If you have any questions about our moving rates or practices, make sure to leave a comment here or find us on Facebook! In the meantime, don’t sweat the retrograde, just book with a solid moving company.
Trackback from your site.