How to Move Your Hanging Clothes
There are two ways to move a closet full of clothes. You can remove everything from its respective hanger, and place both the clothes and the hangers in boxes. Or, you can simply move all hanging clothes with the hanger still attached. We recommend the later, since it takes up a lot less space, is simpler to do, and your clothes will be ready to be hung when you arrive at your new destination.
Here’s how to hang your clothes without removing the hanger from your Fort Collins movers.
You Will Need:
2. Regular garbage bag
3. Clothes on hangers
To Move With Success:
1. Leave the clothes hanging in your closet.
2. Open the trash bag, and place the bottom of the bag around the clothes, so that all clothes are inside of the bag (leave the hanger tops poking out of the bag).
3. Tie off the end of the bag once it is securely over the pile of clothes.
4. Carefully remove the entire batch from your closet.
From there, you can simply move the entire bag of clothes from your current home to your new home quickly and simple. Best of all, when you get to yoru new home, all you have to do is hang the clothes, and remove the garbage bag. How simple is that?
Other Fun Moving Tips
As your Fort Collins movers, we’ve seen a lot of different moving tips and tricks. Here are a few that we think will make your job packing up your home simpler.
– Tape screws and nails to the backs of anything that hangs – whether its a mirror or a clock, having all the hardware in place makes things easier.
– Label everything clearly. Place room labels on all items, so that you (and your Fort Collins movers) will know where to put all of those boxes.
– Move pets and plants first: anything that could be hard to move or might cause some trauma (like moving a pet) should be brought to your new home first. This way, you don’t have to worry about upsetting a pet or tipping over a plant during the move.
– Make moving fun. Consider playing games when you pack, turning the whole trip into a fun game, or stocking up on road games to play during the move.
– Prepare in advance. Perhaps one of the best tips we can give you is to prepare for your move in advance, so that you aren’t scrambling at the last minute.
– Work with experienced movers. As your Fort Collins movers, we will make sure that we are on time, that all things are moved expertly, and that you know all of the details well in advance.
Working With Us
Call Exodus today for a free moving estimate. We promise that our moving estimate will be accurate, and that we will deliver on what we promise. In addition to a moving estimate, we can also provide you with storage quotes for either one of our storage facilities in either Fort Collins or Denver. Call us today for storage rental information.
Whether you’re looking for a long distance moving company or a company to help you move locally, we can help. Find us on Facebook for more information about our long distance moving company services, or to ask us anything!
Trackback from your site.