Top Colorado Summer Festivals
If there’s one thing that Colorado is known for, it’s summer festivals. There’s a lot to look forward to in Colorado when the summer months roll around, and you just can’t miss any of the best festivals that the state has to offer. Even though summertime is still a few months away, take a look at the top Colorado summer festivals happening this year.
1. Taste of Colorado: if you love food, this festival is for you! Every year, top chefs from Denver and surrounding areas attend this festival to showcase all kinds of amazing foods. You’ll also be able to take part in demonstrations and see what really makes some of the state’s best restaurants tick.
2. The Food and Wine Classic: hosted by Food and Wine Magazine, the Food and Wine Classic is just what you might expect from a festival with that name! Food, wine, and all of Aspen’s best will be in attendance for this fest!
3. Greeley Stampede: calling all cowboys! No ten-gallon hat or boots? That’s okay! This stampede is open to all kinds of folks. If you’re just moving to Greeley, this is one festival that you can’t miss!
4. Colorado State Fair: Pueblo is the place to be to check out this state’s fair. The Colorado State Fair includes all kinds of goodies from cotton candy to interesting antiques for sale. If it’s a beautiful day, take a trip to Pueblo to see what this fair is all about.
5. Country Jam Colorado: outdoor music is kind of a thing around these parts – with mountains for a backdrop and perfect weather most of the time, it’s hard to stay indoors! Those that love country music shouldn’t miss this one.
6. Rockygrass Festival: here’s another outdoor music festival for you to look into. This one includes camping spaces and plenty of stars – it’s the kind of music festival that you’ll never forget.
7. Snowball Music Festival: can you tell that we like music festivals? This one kicks off the season in April and features music from all over the world. The Snowball festival lasts for three whole days. Spread across various stages, the Snowball festival is really a sight to see.
Summertime Festival Fever
The winters in Colorado are gorgeous. Sunlight and freshly packed powder are what you’ll find on the slopes, and most people that live in this state take full advantage of the winter season. But, when summertime rolls around, a completely new vibe hits this city. The summer months in Colorado are all about spending as much time outside as possible. You might say that there’s a kind of outdoor summer festival fever happening in Colorado when the sun gets stronger.
It’s easy to take part in the summertime fun too. All tickets to shows are availabel online, and most venues are family friendly. Some festivals even include food and drinks, so make sure to get those details before you book. Whether you want to listen to some bands outside and go home or pitch a tent and spend the night, the Colorado summertime festival fever will grab a hold of you!
Preparing Your Move
You’re going to love the summer months in Colorado. It all begins with your move! No matter where you are coming from, we can make sure that your move is a smooth one. Exodus Moving and Storage is a full-service moving company specializing in all kinds of moves large or small. When you move to Colorado, you don’t need to worry about your surroundings – nature will take care of that. We’ll take care of your move!
We also offer storage facilities for those things that you can’t take with you or won’t fit in your new place. Ask us about storage sizes, types, and prices, and we’ll get back to you quickly. We also invite you to call us for a moving estimate, or to ask us about any moving concerns that you may have. We make moving fun and painless, and we’ll let you know all about the best that summer in Colorado has to offer too – give us a call today.
What summertime festival are you the most excited about? We’d love to know what you’re looking forward to.