It’s important to know that we are the ONLY moving and storage company in Northern Colorado which is certified, trained and equipped to perform large commercial moves. If you need a commercial mover, we strongly recommend you choose someone you can trust – this is no time to make a mistake!
We focus on five goals when we perform your commercial move:
1) Be careful: to move all items—especially servers, computers and expensive equipment – from origin to destination in good condition.
2) Reduce downtime & expense: one way to reduce overall relocation expense? You can minimize downtime via our logistical processes. FYI – a Commercial Move Coordinator will give you a well-researched cost-of-moving estimate, so you’ll have a solid idea of how much time and money you’ll need to anticipate – long before your move begins.
3) Correctly place items: make sure all items—especially important and/or confidential files – are put in the correct area or office.
4) Keep safe and quiet: Exodus honors all corporate security and confidentiality requirements.
5) Keep on schedule: Exodus Moving and Storage makes a solid commitment to the schedule so that nothing falls through the cracks, all department-specific requirements are met and moving times are efficient. The sooner you get back to work, the faster you can get back to making money.
For the 12 years we’ve been in business in Northern Colorado, Exodus Moving and Storage has garnered praise and testimonials from many satisfied companies. Our customers’ remark on our profound organizational difference: we move offices as they should be moved: with proper planning for space allowances, smart approaches to the transfer of files and ‘loose materials,” strong leadership demonstrated by our Move Coordinators, painstaking attention to detail, and commitment to your full satisfaction.
If you have a commercial move coming up, please contact us to see how we can help.