Long Flight? Here’s How to Look Fresh
Moving companies in Fort Collins like Exodus move people from all over the world to and from this area, so we’ve seen a lot of exhausted people post-flight, and we’ve also been on a lot of flights. Even though airline companies try to make flights as leisurely as possible, you can’t do much about the recycled dry air and other things happening on a flight that will cause you to look beyond terrible once you leave the plane.
As one of the top moving companies in Fort Collins, we thought we’d give you some in-flight beauty tips – so that you can feel as good as you did at the beginning of a flight when the flight ends.
- Do not wear heavy makeup on the plane. Your blush will run, your mascara will smudge, and your foundation will start feeling stuck mid-way. If you have to wear some makeup, keep it simple with just some smudge-proof mascara and maybe a bit of blush. Trust us, this is not the time to wear foundation.
- Make sure to have moisturizer on hand. Before the flight, moisturize with a thick moisturizer, and do the same during and after the flight. Your skin will be dried out from all of that stale air, and you’ll look much better if you moisturize properly.
- Keep your hair in mind, and add some leave-in conditioner to the ends of your hair before the flight. Also, try wrapping your hair up on top of your head before you leave, since leaving it down will result in a dry frizzy mess.
- Drink a ton of water. Did you know that Virgin flight attendants drink up to one liter of water while in-flight? Plus, they drink plenty of water before a flight to combat all that dryness.
- Bring some serum for your hair, you never know when you’ll need it – and most of us look like frizzy lions when exiting an airplane.
- Eat light. Most snacks on board an airplane are really salty. Go for the ones that are lower in salt to combat any bloating or other uncomfortable feelings induced by altitude.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks. It can be tempting to tip back a drink pre-flight and during your flight if you are a nervous flier, but try not to do this. Alcohol dehydrates you, so drinking alcohol means being extra dehydrated, and nobody needs that mid-flight.
- Try to get some sleep. If you have a really long flight that’s going to end with you unpacking a lot of boxes in your new home, getting a few Z’s is a good idea. Tip your head back, and enjoy soaring through the skies.
- When you do arrive at your destination, hydrate once again. You can never hydrate too much when it comes to flights, so don’t be afraid to drink too much water!
Finding Moving Companies in Fort Collins
When you do decide to move, you may need to find the best moving company for your needs, and that’s where we come in. Exodus Moving and Storage is here for you with a free moving quote and plenty of staff members to help you move comfortably. Call us for your free moving quote today, or find us on Facebook!
And, remember, flying is all about keeping your skin hydrated with moisturizer and with water. Start drinking water the night before your flight, and make sure you moisturize the day before your flight. This way, you’ll leave the plane looking amazing. Do you have any great in-flight tips? Let us know what your tips are by leaving us a note here, or leave us a note on our Facebook page.
Trackback from your site.