Fort Collins Summertime Charity Events
It’s important to give back to your community – after all, it’s your home! If you have just arrived in Fort Collins, we’d like to share some upcoming community charity events with you. All of these events will include plenty of sunshine, fun, and that really good feeling you get when you do something for people in need. Take a look!
- Old Town Book Fair: this event kicks off on July 11th with the ‘Literary Event Costume Party.’ Dress up like your favorite author or literary character, and enjoy the festivities!
- Dillon Farmer’s Market: while a farmer’s market isn’t technically a charity event, you are giving to your local farmers by buying goods that they grow. Since many farmers operate small farms, your money will be appreciated – plus, you’ll get all kinds of excellent food! This farmer’s market starts on August 1st and runs every Friday until it gets cold.
- EFAA Beer and Box Fundraiser on July 23rd. This event is held in Boulder, but it’s worth a stop if you are going to be in Boulder that day. Enjoy beer and food and supporting a local charity while you relax and unwind.
- Downtown Summer Sessions Concert Series: this event benefits a host of community outreach programs in addition to the city of Fort Collins (cities have to run on funds too!). You’ll find plenty of outdoor concerts are on the program in addition to outdoor food and fun. The Summer Sessions Concert Series begins on July 18th.
- The Human Race: this road race helps to promote healthy living for kids and teens, and it kicks off on July 26th. Strap on your shoes, and come out to make the world a better and healthier place for kids!
There are a lot more charity events happening this summer in Fort Collins. Make sure to check with local charities to see what’s happening in your part of town, and check out local bulletin boards for additional information about some upcoming events. Summertime is charity time in Fort Collins, and you can have fun while contributing to our lovely town.
Not Here Yet?
If you haven’t arrived in Fort Collins yet (but you’re planning a move), make sure to call Exodus Moving and Storage. We are a full service residential moving company in Fort Collins, and we can help you get here no matter where you are coming from. We can also move office equipment, and anything else that you need to bring to town. If you can’t fit everything you own into your new space, we also offer large storage facilities in both Fort Collins and Denver, and we’re happy to provide you with information about these rental spaces and pricing details.
Make sure to take a look around our blog, too, for details about residential moving companies, our town, movers in Fort Collins, and the rest of Colorado – we know that you’ll like what you see! There’s nothing better than taking part in a charity event, and there are plenty of charities to get involved with here in Fort Collins. If you are running a charity event, let us know about it. Or, tell us about an event that we missed on this list. Get out in the sunshine this summer by attending a walk, run, music, or other event. And, remember, the money that you spend at a charity fundraiser will be going towards a really good cause (and that’s something that you can feel great about!).
We’re proud to be your number one pick for residential moving companies and movers in Fort Collins!