Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15th. Between now and then, you should be thinking of some epic events that you and your dad can enjoy together. If you’ve just moved to Fort Collins of Denver, you’re in luck! Exodus Moving and Storage has gathered up all of the best Father’s Day events in the Denver area for you to check out – we guarantee that your dad is going to love going to any one of these things.
1. Take me out to the ballgame! Or, rather, take your dad out to the Rockies vs. Braves game on June 12th. I can’t think of a better way to kick back and enjoy your pop than to spend the day at the ballgame together, can you?
2. Food for all. On the weekend of Father’s Day, a lot of restaurants in the Denver area will be celebrating dads by offering special deals. Check out Fleming’s Steakhouse for a great steak and a great Father’s Day offer, or look at some local coffee shops for special Father’s Day treats – you’ll find lots of those in Denver!
3. The ‘Sweet Dip’ Pool Party. The Colorado Athletic Club in Denver is hosting a pool party for all dads. If it’s hot that day, why not stop by and enjoy a splash or two?
4. A show at the ‘Pump and Dump. This year, the Pump and Dump is putting on a special Father’s Day show for all dads. If your dad likes to laugh, this might be the place to go.
5. A nice round of golf. Why not grab your clubs, your dad, and your best game and head out to a local golf club for a round or two (follow it up with some cool drinks at the club!).
Other Great Ideas
- If you have the OpenTable app installed on your phone (and you really should!), check out some of the Father’s Day deals happening at local restaurants. A lot of different spots are offering some amazing deals for Father’s Day that are hard to pass up.
- The Royal Gorge Bridge and Park is free for all fathers on Father’s Day. Why not head over to that park to see the amazing suspension bridge? If the weather is nice, it will be the perfect day to hang out!
- City Park Jazz: this even happens a bit after Father’s Day, but you can still plan it in advance as s tribute to dad. City Park Jazz is offering a free summer concert series starting on June 19th at 6pm. Bring a picnic lunch and hang out with dad while listening to some jazz.
Just Moved Here?
If you have just moved to the Denver area, you will love all of the free and fun things that you can do with your dad in this beautiful city. If you are in the process of moving to Denver, why not book a table at a local restaurant or find some other activity to book before you move? This way, you can relax during your move knowing that your dad will be taken care of for Father’s Day. In addition to going somewhere fun for Father’s Day, consider buying your dad a small gift – dads like gifts too!
If you are moving to Denver of Fort Collins and you haven’t worked out those moving details yet, let Exodus Moving and Storage (your Fort Collins Colorado movers) help you. We are a full service moving company offering you the best rates and the best professional moving help. We also know that sometimes you can’t bring everything with you. Exodus Moving and Storage also has rental storage spaces in both Denver and Fort Collins. If you need to store some stuff, call your Fort Collins Colorado movers to find out the sizes that we offer in the way of rental spaces, and to hear about our rates.
This Father’s Day, make sure that you do something great with your dad – you only have one! What do you plan to do in Denver for Father’s Day this year? Have we missed any major events that are happening? Let us know below!