Springtime is almost here. In Denver, that means the start of a new season filled with tons of great things to do. Plus, most of those things are completely free. If you’re moving to Denver (or moving to Fort Collins, which isn’t too far away!) this spring, here’s what you can look forward to!
1. Downtown Denver Art Festival: join hundreds of local Denver artists as they display their work all over downtown. You’ll see all kinds of art from photography to sculptures as you spend your day browsing what Denver’s best artists have to offer. Love something that you see? Take it home with you! There’s no better way to commemorate your move to Denver!
2. Denver Story Trek: Denver is brimming with history, and this trek makes it all come to life. Join guides as they bring groups through the most historic points in Denver. You’ll quickly discover that Denver has its roots deep in history.
3. Visit South Park: are you a fan of the South Park TV show? Why not take one of the best spring days to explore this town? Spring is the optimal season for checking out what South Park has to offer from great local shops to plenty of South Park themed spots, this is the place to go for any animation fan.
4. 16th Street Mall: springtime means spending as much time outside as possible, and that only gets better when some great shopping is involved! Join the rest of the city as you stroll through the popular 16th Street Mall area checking out some of the best shopping spots.
5. Ski and Snowboard: there are far too many great slopes to just mention one here, but springtime is the absolute best time to get outside and ski or snowboard. With the sun on your face and a lot less layers, spring is the season for some of the best trail runs.
6. Hike: just like skiing or boarding, there are just too many trails in Denver to mention here, but all you really have to do is find one. Most trails are completely free to use, open to the public, and only require a good pair of hiking shoes. When the temperatures warm up, why not head outdoors and enjoy the spring immersed in Mother Nature?
7. Brew tours: if you’re really looking to relax, Denver has some of the best breweries around. Plus, lots of breweries offer food and drink pairings, so that you can really learn about Denver’s best beers. This is the best way to pass any lazy spring day!
8. Frisbee! You’ll see people playing Frisbee all over Denver on any green space that’s available. Roll up your pants, take off your shoes, grab a Frisbee, and get into the game!
9. Rockies games! If you’ve never been to a ballgame outdoors, you’re really missing out! Grab some tickets to see the Rockies during the first games of the season, and you’ll see why baseball is one of the most popular sports in America.
10. The Santa Fe Art District: during the spring months, this artsy side of town goes all-out with outdoors shows, new exhibits, and plenty to see and do.
Planning Your Move to Denver
Moving companies that you can trust are hard to find, and that’s why we’d like to help make your move to Denver simple and stress-free. At Exodus Moving and Storage, we’ve been helping folks just like you move to our lovely city for years. We know how to help you pack, move, and unpack. We can even help you out when it comes to other details – just ask.
If you aren’t sure what to do with some of your items, we can offer you great storage solutions too. We have storage rental space in both Denver and Fort Collins. Need an estimate? Want more details? Give us a call. We’d be happy to provide you with a completely free estimate for your move. If you’ve decided to move to Denver, you’ve made the right city choice – now you just have to make the right mover choice! Give us a call today, we’re looking forward to speaking with you.