The fall season is upon us, and that means apple pie, cider, and those romantic nights by candlelight! It also means a ton of great fairs will be happening in Colorado. No matter where you reside in this state, you have to check out at least one fall fair – here’s our best roundup of fairs happening in September this year from your Denver moving company.
1. Aspen Mac and Cheese Fest: do I really need to say more? This is a festival that’s all about Mac and Cheese, and it happens on September 6th
2. Telluride Blues and Blues Fest: if you’re into the blues, this is the festival for you to check out in September – plus, Telluride is beautiful that time of year, so make sure to go! The Blues Fest happens from September 12-14.
3. Breckenridge Oktoberfest: like the one in Germany, the Breckenridge Oktoberfest happens in September, and you’ll find beer, food, rides, and a simply fantastic time from September 12-14.
4. AppleFest: does anything say, “fall” more than apples? I didn’t think so! You can’t miss AppleFest if you love these tart fruits – and you really can’t beat apples fresh off the tree either. Check out AppleFest in Buena Vists on September 13th
5. Autumn Gold: the slogan for this festival is “a festival for bands, brats ‘n beer” – with that kind of a slogan, you pretty much get the picture, right? Think of crisp fall air, plenty of brews, and lots of delicious food on September 20th
6. Harvest festivals: in wine country, September is harvest season – I’m not going to list any specific vineyards here, but you can head to pretty much any vineyard during this month to check out the harvest, and some vineyards have actual activities planned during certain peak times (check vineyard websites for details).
Where to Go
It can be really hard to choose which festival to attend when the leaves start to turn color. But, you should definitely go to at least one festival this fall. If you’re moving to Colorado, you’ll want to pick a festival that’s in line with what you want to do – most of the events are family friendly, but check to make sure that kids are welcomed at some of the adult events. Typically, though,
Colorado events are family events, and that means bringing the whole troop out to any one of these fairs for some fun memories that will last forever. We’re still a month or so away from those fall days, but it’s just around the corner! Start planning your fair outings today, and we’ll help you get here. Exodus Moving and Storage is a full service moving company specializing in helping you with every step of your move. From furniture movers to unpacking and everything in-between, we have your move covered. We also have large storage spaces in both Denver and Fort Collins, so make sure to ask us about those rates if you have items to store.
What Your Denver Moving Company Can Do
If you want a full list of fall events, make sure to visit the Colorado main state website, and click on the event calendar dropdown. There are too many events happening in Colorado to list them all here, but we’ve chosen some of our favorites. So, we want to know: what event are you looking forward to this fall? Are you planning on visiting one of the events on our list? Let us know below, or connect with us on Facebook for updates, to ask us questions about furniture movers, and more information about your favorite Denver moving company.